There is a saying " Never judge a book by its cover" but we all know non of us reads so much. We are movie watching generation and nowadays we judge a whole series by its pilot even the series with having six season. Its wrong I think. In my opinion whole first season sets the plot for coming one.
I ignored the GoT for long time, but you know creative people get bored easily. So one day I started it and finished 3 seasons in row in two and half days this April.
And I came to know that this so the most watched (Seven million viewers )and rated show after Breaking Bad.
It costs more than 6million dollars for an episode which means 40 crores and 1 season 400 crores and there are 6 seasons. So imagine, it is more than any movie on earth you have ever watched. Im sure you guys don't try watching it with family. As a nature lover I love to see the landscapes as the whole series was shot at locations like Croatia , Iceland , Malta , Morocco,Northern Islands, Scotland Spain and USA. Canada also.
i.e. why I watched and deleted.
Later she replied that it is not necessary that just because it costs for million I should watch it. It is not of my genre that is why I don't watch it.
Actually she is right the show is full of sex and violent scenes and we are still the land of Gandhi and Sas bahu Tv shows.
So it is too soon to adopt such kind of shows but as longs as the number of viewers from India they are huge.
Comment Below your opinion!


We have definitely come of age and GOT is worth watching and as for saas bahu, Lord spare me and save me! ;-)
ReplyDelete